Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus driver error commonly occurs on Windows 10, 7 và 8. As you can see, in Device Manager, a yellow exclamation mark is next khổng lồ the device. It means that Windows has identified a problem with the device. Khổng lồ fix the problem, just use the solutions here.
Bạn đang xem: Audio device on high definition audio bus driver error
There are three solutions khổng lồ fix the problem. Try them one by one until you find the one that works for you.
Method1: Uninstall then reinstall the driver
Uninstalling the driver then allowing Windows lớn reinstall the driver may fix the problem.
Follow steps below:
1) open Device Manager.
2) Double click the problem device to mở cửa the Properties dialog box.
3) Go khổng lồ Driver tab. Click Uninstall Device then click OK.
4) Windows prompted khổng lồ confirm the uninstallation, check the box next to lớn “Delete the driver software for this device.” and click Uninstall. (If you don’t see the box, just click “Uninstall” khổng lồ finish the uninstallation.)
5) Restart your PC and kiểm tra to see if the problem is resolved.
Method 2: Update the driver
You may have tried lớn uninstall then reinstall the driver. But it doesn’t work. In this case, you can update the driver manually or automatically.
Follow steps below to update the driver manually:
1) mở cửa Device Manager.
2) Double-click the problem device to xuất hiện the Properties dialog box.
3) Go to Driver tab. Click the Update Driver then click OK.
4) Select Browse my computer for driver software.
5) Select Let me pick from a menu of available drivers on my computer.
6) Ensure “Show compatible hardware” is checked. Under Model, select High Definition Audio Device and click Next.
7) Click Yes button khổng lồ continue. Then Windows will update the driver.
8) kiểm tra to see if the problem is resolved.
Method 3: Update the driver automatically
The steps above may help resolve the problem. But if they don’t, you can use Driver Easy to help update the driver automatically.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system và find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need lớn know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading & installing the wrong driver, & you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the free or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full tư vấn and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy và click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer và detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged display audio driver to lớn automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can vì chưng this with the miễn phí version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating the driver, check to see if the problem is resolved.
Hope the solution here will help you fix the issue. If you have any questions, please leave your comments below. Thanks！